Grade-4/Week-3/Day-1

 Plan for the day

 

Grade: 4

Day 1

Theme: Community

Week- 3

 

1.Mind

Mathematical Skills Development

I will be able to

Solve the word problem

Materials required

 phone/laptop/computer/ notebook

Activity:

Worksheet: Solve the following problems:


I need to submit my work by

taking a picture and posting in the group.


2.Mind

Language Skills Development-English

I will be able to

Read the story of "Sameer's Friend" and answer the following questions

Materials required

phone/laptop/computer/notebook

Activity:

Watch the video: 

https://youtu.be/Z0gL0nwbZzQ

After watching the video:

Read the story and answer the following questions given below:

1. What did Maya announce to her friends?

2. Who were the first to answer ?

3. Name three friends of Maya who joined Shifa to share their lunch with Sameer.

4. How did Sameer thank his friends?

 

I need to submit my work by

take a picture and post in the group


3.Mind

Language Skills Development-English Reading

I will be able to

Read the given text independently.

Materials required

Reading material

Activity:

Watch the video:

https://youtu.be/S691U-b20u4

Reading Material:

 






I need to submit my work by

Record an audio of yours reading the text given above.



4.Mind

Language Skills Development-Kannada

I will be able to

Read the lesson - 'Sahane' and answer to the questions

Materials required

phone/laptop/computer/notebook

Activity:

Watch the video: 


https://youtu.be/vq40b3JJKs8

After watching the video, read the lesson - "Sahane".

Now answer to the following questions:


1. ಸುಗುಣ ಪಾಟೀಲ ಯಾರು?

2. ಮೇಜು  ಎಂದರೇ ಇಂಗ್ಲಿಷ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ______________ ಎಂದು ಕರೆಯುವರು.

3. ಸೇವಕನ ಹೆಸರು ಏನು?

4. ತಪ್ಪಿನ ಅರಿವು ಪದದ ಅರ್ಥವೇನು?


I need to submit my work by

take a picture and post in the group




5.Mind

Language Skills Development-Urdu

I will be able to

Read the story and answer the following questions

Materials required

phone/laptop/computer/notebook

Activity :

Watch the video: 



After watching the video:

Read the story and answer the following questions given below:

١: باغ کے درمیان کیا تھا؟

٢:دنیا کا مشہور باغ کونسا ہے؟

٣:فوارے کس کی دھن پر ناچ رہے تھے؟

٤: برنداون کے سب سے بڑے دروازے کو کیا کہتے ہیں؟

٥: حوض میں کیا لگے ہوئے تھے؟


I need to submit my work by

take a picture and post it in the group.

 

6.Body

Physical Skills Development  - fine  motor

I will be able to

Develop fine motor skills.

Materials required

phone/laptop/computer/notebook

Activity:

Watch the video :

https://youtu.be/4f4nQRj7PZM


I need to submit my  work by

Not Applicable




7.Mind

Environmental Science

I will be able to

Read the given story and answer the following questions.

Materials required

 phone/laptop/computer/notebook

Activity:

Worksheet: Read the story given below:



Now,Answer the following questions:

1. Which artisans did the elephant go to?
2. What things did the elephant get?
3. How did the elephant help the potter?

I need to submit my work by

Taking a picture and posting in the group.

  

8.Heart-Good Habits

Spiritual, Social and Emotional Skills Development

I will be able to

Read the story of Thomas Alva Edison

know specific movements of hands and fingers convey specific meanings.

Materials required

 phone/laptop/computer/notebook

Activity:


Worksheet: Read the story of Thomas Alva Edison.


Specific movement of hand and fingures convey specific meanings. observe the signs in the pictures given below and write their meanings:


I need to submit my work by

Taking the picture and posting in the group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme 3/Grade 4/Week 3/Day 2

Online Class Time Table - Grade 4-G1

Theme 3/Grade 5/Week 2/Day 3